Monday, July 27, 2009

Tea Time!

Since our visit earlier this month to Willowgate, I have been interested in tea. We had fantastic Oolong tea when we ate there. Everyone knows I'm a coffee girl and I still will be forever a coffee girl, but suddenly I discovered, I now actually like tea, at least Oolong tea!

We decided to buy some different Oolong tea from the store to sample at home. We purchased two different kind, both of which are not bad, one is a wee bit citrusy. However, Nate remembered a really neat website that he had ordered some green tea from awhile back so we decided to check it out.

Adagio Tea is a wonderful site filled with all things tea. As we went through the website we found several different sampler packs we decided we wanted to try. The only problem with Adaigo's teas, is that they are all loose leaf. So, we also ordered a teapot that allows you to easily steep loose leaf tea along with our sampler packs.

The box arrived this past Thursday and we've used it several times already! We have two Oolong Sampler packs and two Black tea sampler packs. So far we have tried Jasmine tea and one of the Oolong teas (I believe Oolong #12). Both were outstanding. The Jasmine was a different one for me, it smelled lovely, but I was worried that I wouldn't like the taste, but it was just incredible.

I'm having fun with our new teapot. It's been a nice afternoon pick me up to have a cup of tea and I know I'll love it even more when it's colder outside this fall and winter!


Our new teapot filled with Jasmine tea

0 comments: